Support Artistic Practice
and Local Heritage
Conceived as an ever-changing, evolving opportunity to support artists, the house curates a dynamic programme of events centered around artist residencies and exhibition opportunities. The generosity of our supporters is key to ensuring that 87 Hackford Road remains open for years to come.
All contributions go towards funding our residencies, running education projects, maintaining the house’s historic fabric, and staging our exhibitions. We are grateful for your interest and commitment!
Become a Friend
– Welcome pack containing your Friends card and a Van Gogh House Tote Bag
– 2 Van Gogh House Tour tickets
– 10% discount on shop
– 10% discount on events
– Friends ‘Meet the Resident Artist’ events
– Quarterly newsletter
Become a Patron
As a founding Patron, you will become part of a community that shares our passion for art and heritage, keeps Van Gogh House open to the public and will enable us to programme an exciting roster of exhibitions and events over the next five years. We have a variety of entry points to support, each with a curated set of benefits.
We offer different levels of annual patronage starting from £1000. To sign up please contact Anna Bromwich, email@example.com.
Blue Plaque Circle
£1000 per annum or a single donation of £5000
Support us in running 4 schools workshops
- 4 Van Gogh House Tour tickets
- 10% discount on events and in the shop
- Curator-led studio visits with resident artists
- Artist-led tours of our exhibitions
- Two annual visits to other artist houses in the UK
- Invitation to the annual Artists & Patrons dinner
- Quarterly newsletter
Blue Plaque Circle members are encouraged to exceed the minimum donation up to £2,999 a year or a single payment of £14,999.
Theo van Gogh’s Circle
£3,000 per annum or a single donation of £15,000
Accommodate an artist in residence at the house
- Blue Plaque Circle benefits
- A curator-led tour of Van Gogh House
- An artist-made limited edition print of the house
- Your name on our donor board in the house
Patrons are encouraged to exceed the minimum donation up to £5,999 a year or a single payment of £29,999.
£6,000+ per annum or a single donation of £30,000+
Support the core costs that allow VGH to stay open for everyone, making local heritage accessible to all
- Theo Patrons’ benefits
- A personalised artisan-made blue plaque
- Complimentary invitation for two to the Artists & Patrons dinner
- Your name engraved on a brick in the house garden, published on our website and in our annual reports.
Patrons are encouraged to exceed the minimum donation.
All Patronage offers are available to businesses for a £500 increase on the minimum donation and include a 20% discount on venue hire.
Exhibition and Project Support
Donation and sponsorship opportunities are available across all programming, from exhibitions to artist residencies. Please get in contact with Anna Bromwich to explore these opportunities further, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer with Us
We rely on a team of dedicated volunteers who help us with tours and research at Van Gogh House.
We’re are currently looking for volunteers to join our Van Gogh House Tour Guide Team. You don’t need previous experience just a confident and enthusiastic personality and a passion for arts and heritage. We will train you in all aspects of how to lead tours.
You’ll gain experience of leading groups, guiding, working in heritage and tourism and of course you’ll be able to pass on your knowledge and inspire and enthuse others about London’s rich history.
Our next training starts in June. To apply, please download an information pack and application form. Application deadline 5 pm Tuesday May 11th, 2021
For other volunteering opportunities at Van Gogh House please contact email@example.com